Thursday, November 30, 2006

I've Started!

I've been saying that I was going to start a blog for what seems like an eternity. If I had known it was going to be such a simple task, I would have done it a lot sooner. Anyway... I am very excited to be part of the blogosphere.
Pathetic, but true, I have finally mastered my fancy digital camera. I taught art camps half the summer to afford it, but have only recently learned how to download my images, burn them onto a CD and print them out. With my newly acquired skill, I'm going to try to catalogue and journal about my work and life. So, here goes...

2 comments:

Alix said...

I am pottering around on this blog of yours. I ventured right back to the beginning here. Thought I'd say that I'm very glad that you did start this blog, to share your beautiful colourful work and thoughtful words. *

Alix said...

Also I had my eye on your etsy store for a long time. I remember viewing it when you hadn't sold anything, and thought, how can someone be making such lovely stuff and it not sell. And I wanted very much some coasters, not to use as coasters but to put on the wall. But couldn't really justify the indulgence given my finances (no reflection on your prices or what your pieces are worth, a reflection on my purse). All this a round about way to say how happy I am to see your store is a rollicking success. you deserve it.