Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Another Skirt

A few posts back, I wrote about how excited I was about a new sewing book, Sew What! Skirts!. Well, the love affair continues.Here's my sweet Abi modeling the second skirt I've drafted and sewn using this book. I've even taken to walking around the house asking my various daughters(I have three) if they'd like a new skirt or, in Abi's case, another skirt. I'm actually in the process of making myself another skirt.I've even joined Sew, Mama, Sew flickr group skirt sew-along.Probably the best thing about my skirt excitement is that I've gained the confidence to make skirts using difficult fabrics(re:anything silky or slippery). Hopefully, I'll have a visual example in the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt! Great colors. Love the pillow on the chair. Love that Abi is standing on the chair :-)